Dýrablogg

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Brandarar

þeir sem kunna góða ensku lesið þetta!!!!!!

boy: I need some 1 to talk to
Girl: I’m always here for you
Boy: I know
Girl: What’s wrong?
Boy: I like her so much
Girl: Talk to her
Boy: I don’t know she wont ever like me
Girl: Don’t say that you’re amazing.
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel
Girl: Then tell her
Boy: She wont like me
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell
Girl: Well just tell her
Boy: What should I say
Girl: Tell her how much you like her
Boy: I tell her that daily
Girl: What do you mean
Boy: I’m always with her I love her
Girl: I know how you feel I have the same problem but he'll never like me
Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Oh some boy... But he wont like me
Boy: Oh... She wont like me either
Girl: She does
Boy: How do you know...
Girl: Because who wouldn’t like you
Boy: You
Girl: You’re wrong, I Love You
Boy: I Love You too
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did.

sniðugt

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home